St Mark African Methodist Episcopal Church - Julian Pridgen For Bishop 2024

https://youtu.be/MBdfGiQz8jg?si=KGbX-Ml7yPILo3nL

Hello there, my name is Julian Pridgen and I'm a candidate for the Office of Bishop in our cherished Zion. I was birthed and raised in a area called Whiteville, North Carolina, a small southeastern farming community located in the coastal plains of the state. When it comes to church, my household's roots are deeply planted in the St. Mark AME Zion Church, Whiteville, where the Pridgen name is etched in the foundation of that framework today.

My love for Christ and the church is historical as I have actually served the church from a little boy as an acolyte, usher, assistant superintendent of the church school, Christian education and learning, priest, and even more. After graduating senior high school, I signed up with the USA Marine Corps, where I stayed until my retirement. And while in the Marine Corps, I approved the call to teach and served Zion churches in the southwestern Delta Episcopal District and eastern North Carolina.

Over the years, I have actually thoroughly taken pleasure in offering together with the people of Zion as we have actually done the work of the Lord with each other. And I have actually been lucky to serve a number of modern and successful churchgoers that stay great assets to their neighborhoods even today. With each other, we settled financial debts early, earlier than expected.

We have actually gotten acres of land to include a entire city block plus. And in each situation, we have actually participated in community-related issues that involved matters of injustice and bigotry. As I have actually helped struggling people, we helped struggling people jump on track and helped others keep their lives and even grow in their walk with God.

On one occasion, I remember opening up the church doors as we connected with the local family court system, the division of social services, the girls and kids club. And in the annex of that church, experts and concerned community participants supplied parenting courses to struggling moms and dads who had gotten in difficulty with the regulation. It was a beautiful point to see the church at the facility of community collaborating to fulfill the community requirement.

I can say a lot more regarding my own experiences to include obtaining a phone call from the USA White House as they were examining underhanded political leaders in the community. And our local AME Zion church was suggested as a relied on helpful resource for that examination. I might say a lot more regarding my work with Battle each other Divinity Institution and my organization with prospering in ministry or work funded by Battle each other and the Lilly Foundation.

I might additionally say more regarding my cherished ecumenical links, however I'm here today to say to you that I have a vision for our church as we move into the future. It is my hope that we are consistently becoming a emotionally and literally wholesome church, recognizing and standing for God as the disciples of Jesus Christ. I'm confident regarding the future of our church and think that we can flourish via effective interaction to include small group dialogues at every degree of the church, positive critique for the purposes of sharing and taking on best practices that can help us even more, be even more effective disciples of Jesus Christ and stewards of Zion Methodism.

I'm extremely thinking about looking for ways to give more support to pastors and their family members. And I am extremely aware of the vigor of an outstanding laypeople and local church as the laypeople and local church are the lifeline to the Zion connection. I'm wed to the fantastic, beautiful, laborious, and task-oriented Deborah Register Pridgen, and we have 2 adult children, Julian and Christian, and Christian just recently blessed us with Javante, our very first grandchild.

Lastly, I think emphatically that it is words of God that has actually been and will certainly be the only point that saves and sustains the church. So wish the church. Pray for Zion.

Pray for those of us on this journey. My name again, Julian Pridgen, candidate for bishop, as I solicit your confidence and vote. The peace of Christ be with you.


Pridgen For AME Zion Bishop 2024
https://tileroofing838.blogspot.com/
https://tileroofing838.blogspot.com/2024/05/tile-roofing.html
https://massagecertificationshermanoa270.blogspot.com/2024/05/chiropractor-near-me-overland-park-ks.html
https://www.tumblr.com/jessica-harlowe/751640964820615168
https://benaresvikasnathbilliards.blogspot.com/



https://stmarkafricanmethodistepiscop390.blogspot.com/

Comments